Monday 28 May 2012

Valencia officially announce Guardado signing



The Mexico international had long been linked with a move to Mestalla, and he is all set to join Los Che after agreeing a four-year deal that will keep him at the club until 2016.

"This is a very important goal my career, I am very excited," he told Valencia's website.

"This is something that I have dreamed about since I was a little boy, I was very eager to play in the Champions League.

"By joining Valencia I will make this dream come true."

Guardado, who signed for Deportivo in 2007, will join Valencia on a free transfer after his contract with the newly-promoted side expires this summer.

While Los Che fans celebrate the imminent arrival of Guardado, however, left-back Jordi Alba is still the subject of intense speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India