Friday 22 June 2012

Hulk tells PSG: I want to join Chelsea


Porto striker Hulk says he does not want to move to PSG - as he holds out for a move to Chelsea.

 The 25-year-old looked set for a £38m move to Stamford Bridge recently but the potential deal has been held up as the two clubs continue to discuss terms over the fee.

 Hulk is eager to join Chelsea and has spoken of his intention to play in west London - but PSG are in the running too.

 The Ligue 1 club, banked by ambitious Qatari owners, want to sign Hulk but he says he doesn't want to move to Paris, with Chelsea his favoured destination.

 Hulk told reporters "Chelsea are the champions of Europe and any player would like to go there.

 "I would like to go there more than any other club. But I have to remember that I have a contract at Porto and I am very happy here too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India