Saturday 23 June 2012

Roma star decides against Liverpool move


Liverpool target Bojan Krkic has committed his immediate future to Roma amid reports of further interest from the Premier League.

 Krkic, who moved to Roma in the summer of 2011, endured a mixed first season in Serie A, managing just seven goals in 33 league outings.

 The former Barcelona forward had been tipped to follow recently-departed manager Luis Enrique out of the Stadio Olimpico exit, but he insists he wants to continue his progress in the Italian capital, despite mooted interest from Liverpool.

I will return to Rome because I think is the best option," he told reporters.

 "I am very happy and satisfied with my first year there. Everything depends on the season I have this year.

 "It will be the highlight of my career. I want to focus on Serie A, which is quite hard, and to do my best."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India