Friday 17 August 2012

Chelsea target Hulk keen on Premier League switch


Porto forward Hulk admits that he is keen on a move to either the Premier League or La Liga, citing them as the biggest leagues in the world.

 The 26-year-old, who has scored an impressive 52 goals in 96 league appearances for the Portuguese giants, has been linked with a number of club this summer including Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.

 After representing Brazil at the Olympic Games, the forward has turned his attention back to domestic football and has listed England as one of his preferred destinations. "I have left a door open for being transferred to another league," Hulk told reporters.

 "I have preference for playing in the Premier League or the Spanish Liga, because they are the two leagues that are the most seen all over the world.

 "I didn't talk too much with my agent about the chance of being transferred, because I have been on duty with the Brazilian national team at the Olympics.

 "This could be the time for me to move. I would feel comfortable with moving clubs and the English league is one that appeals to me."

 With a release clause of £78 million [€100m], it would appear that only the biggest clubs stand a chance of securing highly rated Brazilian, and the striker admitted that discussions will take place with his agent at the beginning of next week.

 "I am going to talk about my future from Monday," he stated. "My future is in the hands of God."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India