Saturday 25 August 2012

Hail Cezar : Azpilicueta eager to help Chelsea to more trophies


Chelsea's latest signing Cesar Azpilicueta has expressed his desire to help the Blues bring in further silverware this season.

 The Spaniard, who featured for his country at the London 2012 Olympics ths summer, completed a £6 million move from Ligue 1 outfit Marseille on Friday.

 And he has already set his sights on helping the Stamford Bridge side build on their FA Cup and Champions League successes of last term.

 "I am very happy to play for Chelsea. I want to play my part to the club's project and help them grow.

 I'm eager to help the team bring home trophies," Azpilcueta told reporters "The Premier League is a difficult competition, but I want to adapt to it quickly. I hope to integrate myself into the group and play as soon as possible.

 When later asked whether Spanish duo Oriol Romeu and Juan Mata had influenced his decision to join the west London club, he responded: "I was guided"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India